The Sun rules our individuality and gives us life, energy and warmth. The Sun is the most important influence over us and determines a general outline of our characteristics.
The Sun is masculine energy and rules Leo.
It spends about 1 month visiting each sign and takes a year to journey through the 12 signs of the zodiac.
- Day in and day out, the sun radiates with endless love and giving, the gift of peace and security.
- The most loving and powerful of Gods and Goddesses throughout human history, including Christ, have been directly associated with the Sun.
- The Sun brings us joy, family, fun, creativity, sports and animals.
- As the center of our universe and giver of life, the Sun represents our innermost soul fulfillment. The Sun is our beating heart, and our creative life force.
- This planet represents the self, one’s personality and ego, the spirit and what it is that makes each individual unique.
- The Sun also represents creative ability and the power of the individual to meet the challenges of everyday life.
- Through the will of this planet, we learn to manifest ourselves in the world.
- A person’s natural father, husband and other male influences are ruled by the Sun.
- The Sun’s golden glow is a vital life force that gives us strength, energy and a will to succeed.
- It is the Sun that gives strength to the other planets. Therefor this planet occupies a key role in astrology.