Jupiter is masculine energy and rules both Sagittarius and Pisces.
Positive Effects: Cheerful, generous, well-liked, outgoing, open-minded, successful, optimistic, fortunate.
Negative Effects: Extravagant, overconfident, lazy, effortless.
It takes Jupiter about 12 years to circle the Zodiac (the planet visits an average of one sign a year).
- Jupiter is a gambler, faith healer and juggler.
- Jupiter thrives on spontaneity and has a tendency to exaggerate and take risks.
- For Jupiter, joy and high spirits are the order of the day and truth is the greatest of all treasures.
- This is the planet of exploration and adventure, of broadening our horizons and of appreciation for all that lives and breathes.
- Jupiter is the teacher, traveler, explorer, linguist, student, theologian and philosopher.
- Jupiter is the thinking person’s planet.
- This planet rules higher learning and exploring of ideas, both intellectually and spiritually:
- Intellectually, Jupiter assists us in formulating our ideology.
- Spiritually, Jupiter rules religions and philosophy. A search for the answers is what Jupiter proposes. Jupiter compels us to assess our ethical and moral values and also addresses our sense of optimism.
- Luck and good fortune are associated with Jupiter for it wants us to grow and flourish in a positive way.
- Jupiter may be judge and jury, but it’s mostly an honorable helpmate, seeing to it that we are on the right path.
- Jupiter at its worse, is associated with weight gain.
- Leisure time is also part of Jupiter’s pastimes. Sports of all kinds, games of chance and a stroll in the park with the family pet (Jupiter loves animals) are all ruled by this planet.
- Jupiter is a good friend in the heavens regarding great wealth, material and otherwise.