PH Balance : To Do
Irrespective of what illness you are suffering from, the cause remains the same. An imbalance has occurred in the body due to nutritional shortages as well as emotional stress.
The only answer to complete well being is to change the incorrect lifestyle that got you into this position. Assist your body – the most amazing healing device on earth – to heal itself.
The cure and answer for your illness lies within yourself. Sit and think what went wrong and what life patterns (physical, mental and emotional) need to be changed.
What to do:
- Eat lots of fruit and vegetables, especially Brocolli, Cauliflower, Spinach and Carrots.
- Fish and skinless chicken can be eaten in moderation.
- Start reading labels on food products. MSG and other food preservatives are even found in stock cubes and soups.
- When frying food use Olive oil. Keep the temperature low as oil, when reaching a certain heat, can become poisonous as free radicals are formed.
- Drink lots of herbal teas including Chinese Green tea.
- Drink lots of mineral water.
- Eat rice as it removes toxins from your body.
- Eat potatoes as it is rich in potassium.
- Stay away from yeast, sugar and wheat as it flares up Candida.
- Wash fruit and vegetables very well. Let is soak in Epsom Salts before preparation to remove toxic chemicals such as pesticides.
- When emotionally upset take some Rescue Remedy from Bach.
- When you are stressed take some Chamomile tea.
- Test your body PH on a daily basis.
Healing Guide Mobile App:
- Go through the Self-Diagnostic section of the Healing Guide to determine what nutrition and/or herbal remedies your body requires.
- Go through the Symptom Sorter section of the Healing Guide for guidelines towards nutrition.
- Follow the Body Clock reference guide to identify the physical organ that may cause symptoms.
- Follow the Tissue Salts reference guide to identify the biochemical mineral salt your body requires.
- Follow the nutritional supplement section to identify shortages in your body according to the symptoms listed.
- Read about each Vitamin and Mineral, together with the helpers and robbers listed, to understand what is required for optimum absorption of the nutrition your body requires.
- Follow the Herbal Remedy section to find a natural cure for the ailment you are suffering from.
- Follow the Healthy Spices section and use it in food preparation as an alternative to mixed spices that may contain MSG.
- Follow the Meridian System reference guide to understand how subtle universal energy affects our organs, glands and systems.
- Follow the Chakra reference guide to understand how emotional and mental processes manifests in the physical body.
- Follow the Planetary Influence reference guide to understand the effect the planets have on our well being.