PH Balance : Avoid
During the aging process the thymus gland undergoes a process of shrinking and involution. The reason being that it is extremely susceptible to free radical and oxidative damage caused by stress, emotions, pollution and nutrient deficiency. The thymus gland is the major gland of our immune system.
What to Avoid:
- Do not eat red meat.
- Stay away from refined foods such as white sugar and white flour. Brown sugar is better although honey is a better choice to make.
- Stay away from food flavorings and preservatives.
- Minimize alcohol intake or eliminate for initial detox.
- Do not eat processed foods such as cold meats
- Do not eat genetically engineered foods.
- Do not eat and drink at the same time, it dilutes the stomach acid and stops proper digestion and absorption.
- Do not eat canned food, salted pickled or smoked as it is preserved with nitrates.
- Microwave cooking alters the food composition. Never use the microwave for cooking.
- Do not eat margarine it contains trans fatty acids.
- Never becomes constipated. Toxins from the colon poison the entire system.
- Stay away from breads, cakes and pastries. Yeast causes Candida and the texture of the bread cause blockage of the colon.
- Try to eat organically grown foods. Organically grown vegetables contain up to eight times the nutritional content of other products. It is also free from toxic chemicals such as pesticides.
- Fruit and vegetable juice as well as soup helps to detoxify the system.
- Stay away from fine salt, it contains aluminium. Use rock salt.