Scroll down to see examples taken from the Healing Guide.
- The human brain is the body’s control center, receiving and sending signals to other organs through the nervous system and through secreted hormones.
- These are the main organs, as well as their primary function:
- The heart pumps blood around the body.
- The lungs separate oxygen from the air and remove carbon dioxide from the blood.
- The stomach helps to digest food.
- The intestines absorb nutrients from food.
- The liver removes poisons from the blood.
- The kidneys filter blood and produce urine.
- The bladder stores urine.
Healing Guide Diagram: